It’s none of your business. 關你屁事! |
You can take a horse to the water but you cannot make him drink. 强扭的瓜不甜。 |
Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。 |
How peaceful and beautiful the country is! 多么平静美丽的国家呀! |
We must accept finite disappointment but we must never lose infinite hope. 我们必须接受失望,因为它是有限的,但千万不可失去希望,因为它是无穷的。 |
Follow me. 跟我来。 |
The darkest place is under the candlestick. 烛台底下最暗。 |
Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗? |
I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的, |
当敌人夸奖你的时候,你得想到自己做错了什么。 When the enemy praises you.you should ask yourself what errors you have committed. |
在那边。 Over there. |
患难之交最可贵。 Nothing is dearer to a man than a friend in need. |
有志者事竞成。 It is dogged that does it. |
让我们言归于好吧。 Let's make up |
快乐往往从你忘记关好的门溜进来。 Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open. |
世界上唯一成倍地增加幸福的办法是与人分享。 The only way on earth to muitiply happiness is to divide it. |
你订票了吗? Have you reserved your ticket? |
你的腰不弯,别人就不能骑在你背上。 A man can't ride your back unless it's bent. |
白求恩同志毫不利已专门利人的精神,表现在他对工作的极端负责任,对同志对人民的极端热忱。 Comrade Bethune's spirit, his utter devotion to others without any thought of self,was shown in his boundless sense of responsibility in his work and his boundless warm-heartedness towards all comrades and the people. |
synthetic a. 人工合成的 |
hound n. 猎狗;卑鄙的人 vt. 用猎狗追,追逐 |
petroleum n. 石油 |
sack n. 麻袋;解雇;vt. 解雇;劫掠 |
baffle vt. 阻碍,使困惑;n. 挡板 |
corps n. 技术兵种,军团 |
exile n./vt. 流放,离乡背井 |
mind one's own business 各人自扫门前雪,莫管他人瓦上霜 |